Saturday, March 14, 2009

Welcome to DC: What to Expect



Spring Break has officially begun! Weather forecast for the week: rain. Just my luck, but of course DC rain could mean anything from a light mist all day to a one-hour downpour in the afternoon. Either way I won’t let the rain slow me down. I’ve got my boots; it’s time to start my DC adventure.

Although I can only guess what this blog is going to look like at the end, I hope my posts will be filled with basic travel essentials presented with my own personal spin: what these places mean to me. I’ll be visiting some popular tourist spots, lesser-known sites, places I’ve seen, and have yet to see. There will be photos and (all new!) links so you can check out the websites of the places that catch your interest.

Ready? Set? Let’s go explore DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment